Monday, June 3, 2013

Tuesday, May 28


It's been a good week. This is probably going to be a pretty short letter because my brain is just fried at the moment. Life is stressful, but, as always, an incredible adventure.

I did use my credit card last week. I had a little issue that arose and I panicked. I found head lice in my hair... oh my goodness I had a meltdown. So I ran to the store and bought things to kill them and make them go away. The joys of being a missionary and dealing with the weird things you pick up from being around people. Good news though, No more head lice. Sister Preston said she would be surprised if my hair didn't fall out with all the things I put on my hair. I tried a lot of things.

We had a good multi-zone conference last week.

We went up to the temple yesterday. It was beautifully sunny and bright when we got there. The flowers were blooming. It was beautiful. I love to see the temple.

I think that's all I want to share.
I love you all very much. I hope everything is going well over by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment