Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday, July 15

I AM COMING HOME ON THE 25th of JULY!

The week has been good.  It's been warm and I even got a tan.

I'm glad the itinerary came through.  They booked it weeks ago and when I called the office they said that since the group that is leaving around this time is so big, they were only getting about 3 itineraries a week, even though the flights were actually booked already.  They said they would send it out as soon as it came in.

Anyway, yes, I'll be home late on the 25th.  So, I don't know what Hailey and the kids want to do about that, but whenever I see them I'll be happy.

I don't know when I'll meet with President Axford, but when we can, that would be nice.  I'd kind of like to be released officially soon after getting home.

We had a good experience this week at church.  A family in the ward brought a family they have been telling about the church.  We met them and they agreed to start meeting with us.  Apparently they are already planning to get married (they aren't yet) because they hear that's a requirement for baptism.  So that looks really promising.  So we'll meet with them next Tuesday.

The pageant is coming up really quickly and the temple grounds are transforming into a performance space.  We have 20+ non-members from this area attending that we have gotten tickets for.  So, it will be a good missionary opportunity.

I can't wait to see the kids!  I look forward to it!

We don't email on transfer weeks, so this is the last time i'm on email.  So I'll see you on Thursday the 25th!

Love to all!

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment